The goal was an classic, sexy and elegant makeup, respecting the natural beauty of the model. Model with diamond face shape, almond-shaped eyes, classic eyebrows, straight lips, receding chin and broad nasal root. For this I used:
- Skin preparation with facial moisturizer for dry skin and creamy primer to counteract the dry skin texture of the model.
- Contour carving the highest area of cheekbones (to soften the triangular shape of the face to look more oval), decreasing the angle, with a more sensuous undulation. Nose lightly marked on the sides to harmonize with the other classical elements of the face. Forehead and chin as unmarked, already have harmony.
- Illuminator in a dot only in the front area of the cheekbones, giving a healthy glow effect.
- Smokey eyeliner in classic format, with a soft marking on the concave, giving a natural feline eyes. Waterline without product, increasing eye height, straight mark on the line of the lashes to give volume to the eyelashes and a smoky earthy color below the lash line to enlarge the vertical look of the eyes.
- Lips with a nude gloss just to add volume and dimension.
Model: Ortemia Lopes
- Toffee Lip Gloss – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- 77 – Inglot
- Darkside Waterproof Gel Liner – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Noir, Red Earth, Smoke – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- ColorStay – Revlon
- Contour Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Starlight Illuminator – Anastasia Beverly Hills