The goal was a dramatic eye makeup, but respecting the natural beauty of the model. Model has triangular face shape, almond-shaped eyes, classic eyebrows, nose and chin. So I did:
- Soft skin with bold contour on cheeks and temples to harmonize with the bottom part of the face. Nose slightly demarcated to not flat on face.
- Illuminator on cheeks, giving a healthy glow skin effect.
- Eyes using a green base (monochromatic harmony to the eye and complementary to red hair) and then I created a palette of similar colors on top and complementary at the bottom, giving softness and density at the same time.
- Soft lips in romantic color contrasting with the look. Chosen gloss to give volume to the lips.
Model: Patricia Sachs
- Blushing Lip Gloss – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Jester, Fantasy, Mermaid, Envy, Blazing, Corrupt – Makeup Geek
- Dragonfly, Mermaid, Red Earth, Smoke – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- GD 806 – Shiseido
- Pearl Loose Pearl Eye Shadow – NYX
- The Colossal Volum’Express – Maybelline
- 3D-11 Lashes – Brillant
- Mineralize Moisture Foundation – MAC
- Summer Sun Dipped Glow Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Paleta de Pó Compacto – Felicittá