Hello everyone! Well, it’s already October, worldwide month of the fight against breast cancer. In this vibe, I wanted to do a Pink October Makeup to encourage this important action that is the awareness of preventive examinations to detect breast cancer. Remembering that it’s important to focus on this issue in the 12 months of the year, since the disease is present not only in October.
- Sensation of a mass or lump in one breast
- Increased lump sensation in the armpit
- Thickening or retraction of the skin or nipple
- Bloody or serous discharge from the nipples
- Swelling of the arm
- Swelling of the skin
- Redness on the skin
- Flaking or itching
- Being a woman
- White ethnicity
- Alcohol consumption
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Unbalanced diet
- Genetic predisposition
- No history of pregnancy or pregnancy after the age of 30
- First period before age of 11
- Late menopause
- Composition combined hormone therapy (over 10 years)
- Hormone replacement therapy without guidance and medical care
- Radiotherapy history
- Dense breasts
* Men, especially after age 50 (painful lump under the nipple, retraction of tissue, ulceration and presence of fluid in the nipples) and young women are also susceptible to the emergence of breast cancer.
Self-examination is an important action to identify nodes of a possible breast cancer, since about 90% of tumors are detected by women themselves. This preventative procedure should be performed every month, preferably on the 7th or 8th day after the onset of menstruation, observing all possible symptoms above. Has any of these symptoms does not mean that there are cancer, but it is an indication that you need to see a doctor.
A mammogram (x-rays of the breast) is the most appropriate test to detect the presence of nodules in the breast and should be held annually. The clinical examination and other laboratory exams also help to establish the diagnosis of certainty.
Although most breast lumps have benign characteristics, to rule out any diagnostic error, a biopsy should be requested to determine whether the lesion is malignant or not and its staging (analysis of the characteristics and extent of the tumor).
Call your doctor to undergo breast examination every 2 or 3 years, between 20 and 40 years old; over 40 years old, perform the test annually.
- Labyrinth, Chocolate – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Illuminator in Peach Nectar – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Noir Fairy – House of Lashes
- Party Pink – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Timewise Ivory 6 – Mary Kay
- Concealer Line Smoothing Estompe Rides 02 Light – Clinique
- Contour – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Illuminator in Starlight – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Eyebrows – Ebony Dipbrow Pomade – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Dior SkinForever Poudre Compacte – Dior
- Hair and Makeup Addiction
- Pink Gloss
- Anastasia Beverly Hills