I’m SO excited to show to you my second tutorial!
I’m trying an English video this time, so, let me know if you can understand me or if my pronunciation is too bad hahaha. If everything is ok, I’ll initiate a Portuguese channel and make this my English one.
All these months on Instagram I indentified that too many people who give up doing make up just because don’t looks perfect at the first try. I have heard things like “I don’t know do this” or “I can’t do that”. But yes, you can do anything! With calm and patience. And is that what I want to show to you!
This straight winged eyeliner makeup was one of the most requested looks of my IG. So a made this tutorial. I deliberated and decided that this is a difficult look for beginners. So, I decided to made this video instructional, for those who know absolutely nothing about makeup could do this look. Is a little bit long, but I wanted to do this very slowly and without cuts to people can see the entire thing. So, who already know the steps, please, just skip. I need to think about all the people who want to learn from 0. Thank you for your comprehension.
- Peach Glaze – Motives Cosmetics
- Primer Creme Fix – Contém 1g
- Smudge Eye Pencil – Harlotte Cosmetics
- Palette 180 – Pink Gloss
- Eyeshadow – NYX
- Schwing Liquid Eyeliner – The Balm
- Mask One by One – Maybelline
- Eyelashes Taaj- Lena Lashes
- Primer PhotoReady – Revlon
- Foundation HD N115 – Makeup Forever
- Concealer Line Smoothing Estompe Rides 04 Medium – Clinique
- Contour – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Highlighting – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Eyebrows Ebony Dipbrow Pomade – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Dior SkinForever Poudre Compacte – Dior